! Murcia today – Heavy rain on the horizon: weather forecast in Murcia from September 11 to 17
Thunder and lightning are expected this weekend in Murcia
Weather forecast in Murcia for Friday, September 15
While so far there has been mainly weak and scattered rain in the Murcia region, heavy rain and thunderstorms are due later this week.
Although temperatures are largely unchanged from last week, with nighttime lows in the mid-teens and daytime highs hovering around the 30°C mark, this week will see more humid periods for breaking through the sun’s rays.
Weather forecast in Murcia for Monday, September 11
Weather forecast in Murcia Wednesday, September 13
Weather forecast in Murcia for Thursday, September 14
Friday the 15th It brings more of the same, but without the welcome addition of sunshine. Rather, it will be cloudy and pouring all day. These damp conditions will vanish Saturday Morning and after Sunday 17 It should only be isolated areas that feel some weak rain again.
Minimum and maximum temperatures in Murcia this week
- Monday 11 September: minimum 16 °C; The maximum is 31 degrees Celsius
- Tuesday 12 September: minimum 15 °C; The maximum is 33 degrees Celsius
- Wednesday, September 13: minimum 16 °C; The maximum is 31 degrees Celsius
- Thursday, September 14: minimum 16 °C; Maximum 30°C
- Friday 15 September: minimum 17 ° C; Maximum 29 degrees Celsius
- Saturday 16 September: minimum 15 °C; The maximum is 31 degrees Celsius
- Sunday 17 September: minimum 14 °C; The maximum is 31 degrees Celsius
Weather forecast in the region of Murcia from 10-09-2023 to 16-09-2023. The information is always updated at https://t.co/3N0qorPKFO pic.twitter.com/xjAOMRV4oP
– Emmett_Murcia (@AEMET_Murcia) September 10, 2023
You can sign up for our free weekly report!
Read some of our recent posts:
25% discount on the special offer subscription:
36.95 euros for 48 Editor’s Weekly Roundup Bulletins!
Please click the button to subscribe.
(list price 3 months 12 leaflets)