Today’s weather (September 6): Heavy rain in Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Kerala
Here is the weather forecast for India:
Wednesday (6 September)
- Very heavy rains are expected in parts of Vidarbha state.
- Heavy rains may hit parts of the Ganges in West Bengal, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Maharashtra, Marathwada, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh coast, Yanam, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karikal, Inner North Karnataka, Andaman and Nicobar Islands , and Kerala. What are the.
- Widespread rain and thunderstorms may occur in Andaman and Nicobar, West Bengal’s Gangetik, Odisha, East Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Kerala, Mahe and Lakshadweep.
- Fairly widespread rains and thunderstorms may drench Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Jharkhand, eastern Uttar Pradesh, western Madhya Pradesh, coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam, Rayalaseema, coastal Karnataka and inland North Karnataka.
- Scattered rains and thunderstorms are likely in the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Gujarat and inland South Karnataka.
- Scattered rain and thunderstorms are expected in Arunachal Pradesh, Western Sub-Himalayas, Bengal, Sikkim, Western Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Eastern Rajasthan, Saurashtra, Kutch, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karikal.
Thursday (7 September)
- Heavy rains are expected in parts of Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Gangetic West Bengal, Odisha, East Uttar Pradesh, East Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Maharashtra, Marathwada, Konkan, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karikal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Kerala and Mahe.
- Widespread rains and thunderstorms are expected in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Odisha, East Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Mahe and Lakshadweep.
- Fairly widespread rains with thunderstorms may drench Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Jharkhand, eastern Uttar Pradesh, western Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat region, Telangana, coastal and inland Karnataka.
- Scattered rains and thunderstorms may hit Assam, Meghalaya, the western Himalayas, Bengal, Sikkim, Bihar, Uttarakhand, eastern Rajasthan, Saurashtra, Kutch, coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam, Rayalaseema and inland South Karnataka.
- Scattered rains with thunderstorms are expected in Arunachal Pradesh, Western Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Western Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karikal.
5-day forecast nationwide
The western end of the monsoon basin extends along its natural site, while its eastern end lies south of its natural site.
Meanwhile, a low pressure area (LPA) is located over the northwest and adjacent west-central Bay of Bengal off the coasts of northern Andhra Pradesh and southern Odisha. This system is expected to move approximately west through southern Odisha and southern Chhattisgarh in the next 24 hours.
The trough extends from the cyclonic cycle associated with the LPA above into southeastern Uttar Pradesh through Odisha and Chhattisgarh.
Under its influence, light to moderate to widespread precipitation falls, accompanied by thunderstorms and lightning, and isolated Heavy fall It may occur over the Ganges River in West Bengal from September 6-7, and Odisha and Jharkhand from September 6-8.
isolated Very heavy rainThey may hurl the Gangetic River in West Bengal and Odisha on September 5.
Light to moderate rain, scattered to a certain extent, isolated thunderstorms Heavy precipitation activity It is very likely to blow over Assam and Meghalaya from September 8 to 10, and Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura from September 7 to 10.
Meanwhile, winds reach medium to isolated to scattered rain and thunderstorms with scattered Heavy fall Winds very likely over western Uttar Pradesh on September 6, eastern Uttar Pradesh on September 6-7, eastern Rajasthan on September 7-10, and Uttarakhand on September 8-10.
Moreover, the rains are light to moderate to widespread with thunderstorms, lightning and sporadic high rain It is expected to fly over Madhya Pradesh and Vidarbha from September 6-10 and over Chhattisgarh from September 6-7. Especially isolated Very heavy rain It is likely to be over Vidarbha on September 6.
South, light to moderate rain, scattered to widespread with isolation high rain It may hurl coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam, Telangana and inland northern Karnataka on September 6, and over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karikal on September 6-7.
Similar weather is expected over the coastal and southern inland areas of Karnataka from September 8 to 10 and over Kerala and Mahe from September 6 to 10.
Furthermore, a lower trough is expected along the Konkan and Malabar coast high rain across the western coast of the Indian subcontinent for several days.
As a result, light to moderate to widespread precipitation with thunderstorms, lightning and isolated showers will occur Heavy fall Possible over Marathwada from 6 to 8 September, Konkan and Goa from 7 to 10 September, Madhya Maharashtra from 6 to 10 September, and over Gujarat from 8 September.
Finally, westerly winds may come from the southern edge of the above-mentioned cyclonic cycle Heavy showers over the Andaman and Nicobar Islands from September 6-10.
As for mercury levels, maximum temperatures are likely to remain near or below normal in most parts of India while reaching well above normal in western and northeastern India. Minimum temperatures are expected to remain slightly above normal across the country during this forecast period.
For weather, science, space, and COVID-19 updates on the go, download the Weather Channel app (Android and iOS store). It’s free!